The project purpose is to create on-line facilities containing a set of tools, tutorials and training modules that will include socio-civic and social entrepreneurship methods, good practice examples in the use of heritage for its contribution to job creation, economic growth and social cohesion. The mentioned resources will be accessible to staff of adult’s trainers who are working in the field of natural and cultural heritage.
Objectives of the project
- to facilitate needs based target groups’ comparative learning about green economy, climate change, cultural and natural change preservation, social and cultural enterprises;
- to build up target groups’ digital knowledge, skills and attitude to ease their work with disadvantaged people.
- create new training paths, based on the use of ICT and interaction of ICT with cultural and natural heritage.
- let our trainers get new skills and competences and use them to prepare and train disadvantaged groups of adults in our local community.
- spread the feeling of belonging to the European community, among our staff and among the learners in each partner.
- Our project involves two groups of participants:
Trainers, professionals, from each partner’s organization who will contribute to the design and making of the OERs, delivery of training workshops for this multinational group of adult workers and learners.
- Adult learners in disadvantaged socio-economical situations.
- Associazione del Tempo Scelto (Włochy)
- Pro Art & Co (Wielka Brytania)
- Asociatia InitiativaCetatenilorSeniori (Rumunia)
- Genclerle Avrupa Dernegi (Turcja)
Official Web Project: https://erasmusheritrainage.wordpress.com/
Project financed by ERASMUS+